Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool

熱門文章

2009年12月2日 星期三

⊕"The Clouds"(Chapter 30)-a story written by Firemonster

The following story is a story written by my son.
He wrote it at school today using his free time.

I read it and found it rather an interesting one.
I am proud of his writing, so post the story here and share
it with the world!

There it goes.

The Clouds
Chapter 30

Once upon a time, lots of clouds were speaking in a house.
One day, lots of clouds decided to go for a hike. So, they called
a company for hiking. There were lots of clouds working over there.


When they reached the mountain, everyone played. They
even saw spiders. Some clouds were scared. Some were bored.
Some were laughing. Then, on their way home, it was dark.


At home, they celebrated a happy day.
Then they went to bed.


The end.

What a nice and interesting story to me!
I hope you like it too.

沒有留言:

Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool Locations of visitors to this page