Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool

熱門文章

2009年11月21日 星期六

⊕Allen (part I)

Today when I was driving, the driver in front of me looked like
one of my ex-coworkers. His name is Allen. The image of the
driver's back reminded me of Allen.

Allen seemed to go to work early everyday, as early as like 6 am.
I wonder what he was doing so early? I had no intersection
with Allen at work until the end of that particular year.
There was a fund-raising/gift donation campaign that both of
us volunteer to involve to some activities.

We met, discussed, then made an appointment for our next meeting.
It was then I knew Allen came to work so early.

Usually Allen was modest, polite, and not talkative.
He was always on-time, punctuate. He seemed to be
a very self-discipline person and also wanted people
to treat him the same way.

One time after our discussion, he told me,
"Could you please not wear perfume, because
I have $%^&*, the smell of perfume is not good
for my body?"

In another occasion, everybody was in a team-building class.
A colleague was playing a joke on him and this person didn't know
he had offended him. Allen suddenly stood up, said something loudly
to this person, walked out of the classroom, and left the rest of
the class speechless.

I lost my contact with Allen after leaving the company.

The image of the driver's back this morning reminded me of Allen.

沒有留言:

Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool Locations of visitors to this page