Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool

熱門文章

2011年1月17日 星期一

"Start Your Day Positively with This Simple Process"-Carol Tuttle

In Today's Carol Tuttle blog update, I found these messages refreshing and
great to take into daily practice:
"Start Your Day Positively with This Simple Process"

Complement your affirmations by starting your day positively. When you wake up, imagine your spiritual crew of angelic support is present in your room, waiting to meet with you. Ask them to assist you with the following:
  • Bring me ideas of what I want.
  • Help me connect with like-minded people.
  • Help me be aware of my power.
  • Help me be aware of my importance.
  • Guide me to thoughts that are in harmony with my core desires.
  • Bring me evidence of how this creation process works in fun, delightful and comfortable ways.
By asking for this help, you will receive it. The heavens want to assist us in creating that which brings us more joy. They want us to be in a state of joy so we can move through our lives giving joy to more people.
Do not sit and wait for God to make your life better. The energy on the planet is the energy of partnering with the heavens. Set an intention to partner with God in creating a wonderful life, and you will experience the miracle of how quickly it can happen.
For more support in creating the life you desire read my book,  Remembering Wholeness: A Personal Handbook for Thriving in the 21st Century . You will learn powerful techniques to help you make the changes you want in your health, your relationships and in your finances.
Visit Carol’s Web site,where you can explore all her life-changing books, CDs and DVDs .

沒有留言:

Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool Locations of visitors to this page