Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool

熱門文章

2007年5月7日 星期一

Be focus

My interests are broad. For example, I like to read books, magazines, and websites in different subjects. I like subjects like (international)marketing, inspirational mindsets, working culture, software engineering, ethic, religious, creative innovation, electronic industry news, science, educational psychology, .., and so on. I like to listen to soft rock, natural, new era, and classical music. ...

However, my broad interests can be my disadvantages. Because I have insterests in so many things, I have many skills and knowledges. But, in current era, what I need is a domain knowledge. I mean, in my company, I guess, few people hold better English ability than I do and my bosses know that.
However, I feel that they don't care. What they want is a pure programmer who can write programs fast and efficient, and that's it. I like to do programming a lot, but I think it's almost the time that I should quit.

I want the feeling of achievement, being needed, and feeling able to contribute. But now, I don't have this kind of feeling.

沒有留言:

Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool Locations of visitors to this page