覺得很懶 很無力
I feel tired, bored, lack of energy
很想離開目前工作 卻又不知下一步能做什麼
want to quit my current position..but don't know what to do next
心很累
I feel powerless
看到雜誌最近的一篇文章 訴說擔心被資遣/工作職務喪失/...等等年齡漸漸提早
read an article from a magazine, saying that the age of worrying about being laid off/position being replaced by others, ..etc is getting earlier.
這和我最近的感覺有些類似 不過 我主要是不想再做研發程式設計了
This is somewhat similar to what I have being feeling recently
However, what I mainly concern is..I need to get out of the programming life.
也想休耕一陣子 想好好整理自己 想過生活
I'd like to take a break for awhile
I'd like to get myself organized
I'd like to live my life
我覺得很累
I'm so tired
想做創意 但自己有創意嗎? 能怎麼做呢
可當成工作嗎?
I'd like to be in the creativity area, but...am I creative?
How to?
Could it be my career? part of my career or all of my career?
對不起. 請原諒我. 謝謝你. 我愛你.
I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.
Lo siento. Perdóname, por favor. Gracias. Te amo.
"When we are willing to take 100% responsibility and let go, what is right and perfect unfolds." 當我們願意為我們所經歷的一切負百分之百的責任時, 適合我們的及完美的一切, 即為我們顯現.--http://www.self-i-dentity-through-hooponopono.com/index.htm
熱門文章
-
在網路上看到《 財富金鑰系統 》的連結, 點進去看之後, 發現很有趣, 就繼續看下去, 並且也搜尋相關資訊, 最後決定給自己也給這個課程一個機會, 於是去完成《 財富金鑰系統 》24週自修課程的註冊.
-
很喜歡聽的一首歌, 第一次聽時不禁掉下淚, 謝謝作詞者, 作曲者, 感謝 楊培安將此歌唱得如此感人. 感謝有youtube讓我們能欣賞到歌及影片. 風中的羽翼 作詞:陳國華 作曲:陳國華 編曲:陳國華 演唱:黃培安 黑夜過後太陽就要升起 暴風雨過後也就會天睛 讓我們一起手牽手向前...
-
Ceeport 貼紙 Ceeport sticker 今天剛收到第二次訂購的50張 Ceeport貼紙 , 先在電腦螢幕上貼一張, 在識別證上貼一張, 在皮包裡貼一張, 在Moto手機上貼一張, 然後考慮要不要在Nokia那隻手機也貼一張, 為什麼考慮? 因為好幾天沒用那隻...
沒有留言:
張貼留言