Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool

熱門文章

2009年9月18日 星期五

⊕Live the moment. Enjoy each moment in life.


This is one of the windows in our bathrooms. I really enjoy looking out
from this window with the glory sunshine coming in from
the sky. It gives me a feeling of peace and joy every time I look
at the window.

I appreciate and enjoy very much the opportunity
sending/picking my son to/from his school.
I enjoy the time working on building my online business.
I enjoy the time accompanying my son playing in the park, watching
DVDs, or seeing a movie. I enjoy cooking meals for him. I enjoy
accompanying his class for the field trip to Sunnyvale library.
I enjoy smelling fresh grass in the backyard.
I had been working ever since graduating from school. Usually,
I had to prioritize and trade off times among tasks/my dear ones.

Now here I am. I got what I have been
looking for.
I am so grateful for all these little things.
I had been hoping for more times with the family members
and with myself.

It's true that WE attract what it is in our life.
That means, if we don't like it, we CAN change it.
The more we enjoy what we are enjoying, the more
we attract what we enjoy to our lives.

Thank you, Divine. Thank you. I love you.
Thank you.

Life is wonderful.

沒有留言:

Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool Locations of visitors to this page