Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool

熱門文章

2009年6月2日 星期二

⊕"No matter what came up, look at yourself."--by Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len

Almost every time I watched Zero-Limits
videos, my tears come out. When I practice
Ho'oponopono, my eyes usually get wet.
When listening to the "Daily Meditation" from
the Attract Miracles web site,
I always burst into tears.
I don't know why. I told my coach Janeen.
She told me that it was a feeling of gratitude,
and being grateful of everything.

After hearing what Janeen said, I have more
feelings to the sentence on the home page
of Abraham-Hicks web site: "You are loved."

Yes, we are loved. We are loved by the Divine.
Yes, I will continue on my cleaning with "I love you".
I want to do the cleaning non-stop.

==========================================================
Got a 20-inched wide screen monitor today!
It was about noon time. I went to microwave my
lunch box and saw two co-workers putting
a monitor into the storage room.

I asked, "What are you doing?"
They replied, "stock this monitor here."
"Why?"
"because we are not using it."
I then asked, "May I use it?". My monitor
is 17 inches. A wider monitor will be
more convenient for me to do programming.

"Of course, go ahead and use it.", they replied.
Then they even carried the monitor to my desk.

Oh, thank you. This brand new monitor
came to me from nowhere. Because it belongs
to a person who brought his own monitor,
I get to use this monitor.

This is the 2nd monitor that I upgraded in two months!
I was using a 15" monitor that I felt uneasy to read
while doing my programming. One day, I heard a worker
asking someone to use a 19" monitor. They then
packed his 17" monitor to the storage. I asked if they
would mind if I borrowed it. They said OK. So I got
that 17" monitor to replace my 15" one. Now it's the
brand new 20" monitor!

It was a surprise to me. Thank you.
Thank you. I love you.

沒有留言:

Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool Locations of visitors to this page