Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool

熱門文章

2010年3月15日 星期一

⊕Prosperity to me

These are the pictures taken from both
the front and the backyard of the house.
They were taken either during the winter time (November, 2009)
or right now in the spring time (March, 2010).

They looked so prosperous to me and made me
feel grateful for the magnificent power of the
Universe.

I will never forget the joy when I saw the first azalea,
the first rose, the shinning light on the leaves of the shamrock, 
the booming buds on the cherry tree, and the strong and healthy
leaves on the stems of the little yellow flowers (don't know
their names). They were just so beautiful and joyful.


Thank you, plants and flowers, for the bright joy 
and energy you brought me.

How wonderful the world is!
How beautiful the world is!

What a benevolent Universe we have!

Thank you, Divine, for all the abundance you're
supplying us here. Thank you.

沒有留言:

Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool Locations of visitors to this page