It's such a blessing to hear this song and to watch this video.
Thank you so much for this song, Seay.
May there be peace and joy all around the world.
Thank you, Mother Earth. I love you.
Thank you, Universe. I love you.
Es una bendición escuchar esta canción y ver el vídeo.
Muchas gracias por esta canción, Seay.
Que haya paz y alegría en todo el mundo.
Gracias, Madre Tierra. Te amo.
Gracias, Universo. Te amo.
對不起. 請原諒我. 謝謝你. 我愛你.
I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.
Lo siento. Perdóname, por favor. Gracias. Te amo.
"When we are willing to take 100% responsibility and let go, what is right and perfect unfolds." 當我們願意為我們所經歷的一切負百分之百的責任時, 適合我們的及完美的一切, 即為我們顯現.--http://www.self-i-dentity-through-hooponopono.com/index.htm
熱門文章
-
Today I read a really nice post about integrating Google Docs to Moodle. I tried with the steps taught in the tutorial and they were easy t...
-
此時此刻是你所能擁有的全部. 讓當下這一刻成為你生活的主要焦點. ---by Eckhart Tolle 上星期我對 Janeen 說, 當我專注在當下時, 我很容易被周遭的交談聲打斷, 她回答我: 那我可能不是在當下, 我可能 想要到一個不是當下的地方, 實際上, ...
-
This is one of the windows in our bathrooms. I really enjoy looking out from this window with the glory sunshine coming in from the sky. It ...
沒有留言:
張貼留言