Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool

熱門文章

2010年2月20日 星期六

⊕The 6 Day Natural Vision Workshop

I learnt about Mr. Meir Schneider from 
Dr. Joe Vitale's book, "The Attractor Factor".


I started to wear near-sighted glasses 
around the age of 7.
I have been heavily nearsighted with 
astigmatism since senior high school, 
and was diagnosed with glaucoma in 2008. 


After reading Mr. Schneider's story, I know there is 
hope for my eyes. Because his self-healing school is just
 in San Francisco, I decided to register for 
this 6 day workshop.


There are people coming from a distance like the 
East coast, the other country to the school for this workshop.


I am grateful that it only takes me less than one hour to drive
to the school.


I am grateful for having the time and the wealth 
to take Mr. Meir Schneider's 6 Day Natural Vision Workshop.  


I am so grateful for the rejoice of my eyes, my mind, and 
my body. Thank you, Mr. Meir Schneider. 


It's a communication with my eyes, my brain, and my whole body.
It's a re-connection of the whole body and the mind.
It's to live in harmony with the Nature. 
It's to listen to our inner voice.
It's to work with my whole body and mind.
It's to bring back the ability of that has been there, or has been 
overlooked by our busy/modern life style.
It's to appreciate the Present and to make use of the 
greatest gift from the Universe, Nature's elements.


Thank you, my son, for accompanying me to the class Everyday. 
I love you.
Thanks all the class assistants that help us with the exercises. 


Thank you, Divine. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 
Praise Divine from whom all blessings flow. I love you.

沒有留言:

Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool Locations of visitors to this page