Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool

熱門文章

2010年2月10日 星期三

⊕"Energy Medicine"

It was Janeen who introduced me "Energy Medicine"
by Donna Eden with David Feinstein, Ph.D.



Last time my son and I had jetlag and we woke up very
early like 11pm. Janeen taught me to do some movements
to comfort our body from jetlag and tiredness.

Then one day last month, my son started to have some
alergic reactions on his skin. It was the first time for him
to have such skin rash. As a mother, I didn't recall him
to be allergic to any food.

Then "Energy Medicine" came again. I searched the web
for holistic health practitioners in the local area.

I found Dr. Chen in the area. To my surprise, she is a
practitioner of Eden Energy Medicine!!

Thanks to Dr. Chen. I called her and described the
symptons of my son. She listened and gave me
some suggestions.

One of the suggestions is to do the Reverse Triple Warmer.
It seems to be working for him. It's amazing.

This Tuesday, I went to her workshop. So
many people attended this workshop. I felt
thankful for being introduced to this Energy Medicine.
Dr. Chen also brought Chinese version of "Energy Medicine"
to the workshop. It was translated by Ms. Sharon (蔡孟璇 小姐), and
published by http://www.lapislazuli.org/.

That was great. I immediately bought one for myself before the audience
took all of the available ones.


It is true that we are the best doctor of our body.

I thank my grandpa too. When I was in Junior high
school, he used to massage the area of my eyes
and my feet because of my near-sighted vision.

I didn't know how much love and care he put
in for wanting to build the health of my eyes
until now I am more matured, become a mother,
and massage my son for his good.

Thank you, Grandpa. I love you.

Thank you, Dr. Chen for your consideration.

Thank you, Janeen, for introducing me into
the Energy Medicine field.


2 則留言:

teenbata20 提到...

Thank you very much

FireMoster 提到...

You are welcome, teenbata20

Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool Locations of visitors to this page