Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool

熱門文章

2010年2月15日 星期一

⊕The Oneness; The Connection

We are all connected.
Under God, We are one.
That's what I have been feeling recently.

I want to keep the trace of how I got to which
information in the journey of my learning/my personal
growth.

I first knew about "Oneness" from the website, GratitudeLog.com.
From the website, I was also introduced to Jo Dunning.

I am reading the book, "The Kabbalah Code" 
by James Twyman with Philip Gruber, published by
Hay House.

How did I get to Hay House?
I subscribed to the newsletter
of Hay House because I was
looking for Carolyn Myss and
found Louise L. Hay("You Can Heal Your Life", The Movie starring her! Click to watch the trailer.).


I then became a subscriber of 
both teachers' newsletters.
Hay House, Inc.
From Hay House, I bought a kid's book, "You with the Stars in Your Eyes", Hay House, Inc. 125x125by Deepak Chopra, for my son, the book, "The Kabbalah Code" by James Twyman with Philip Gruber, and "The Proof".James Twyman - The Proof Online Course  The 40 day practice of the Proof is about Oneness.



Since the start of practicing Ho'oponopono, I have been visiting
 Mabel Katz's websites from time to time and am a subscriber
of her newsletter. One day she sent out an email about Inspire Me Today
web site, I visited that website and became its newsletter subscriber. 
Mabel was one of the feature luminaries of Inspire Me Today weekly interviews.


Then a series of talks ("From Darkness Into Light Series")
 from various teachers. And there was Donna EdenNatalie Ledwell and many
other great teachers. The host of the series, Shifra, "is a personal and spiritual 
coach who has been studying, teaching and living the principles of 
authentic Kabbalah for over 20 years."


All I can say is that I am grateful for everything!

沒有留言:

Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool Locations of visitors to this page