Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool

熱門文章

2009年7月23日 星期四

⊕"Practicing the Power of NOW"

"In every moment of our lives we are choosing.
What are we choosing? We choose if we are going
to react and engage when a problem comes up, or
if we prefer to let it go and let it be resolved by the
part of us that knows better.
"

--by Mabel Katz in "The Easiest Way"

The standard of success in life isn't the things. It isn't the money or the stuff -- it is absolutely the amount of joy you feel.

--by Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in Lincroft, NJ on Tuesday, October 15th, 1996


When I let go, I feel lighter.

"Let go and let God."


I am still trying to let go of my intention
to control (how things should happen),
to let go of my expectation, and to
let the Divine surprise me with the wisdom
beyond my imagination.

Yesterday, I was late. It was the day
I had to go to the office in ChungLi. I remembered
myself complaining not wanting to be late to my son
at the moment when I knew I would be late.

Even though noticing myself not as upset as before for being
late, I knew it bothered me. I was blaming my son. After sending
him to his summer school, I went on my way to work.
However, for about 5 minutes, I couldn't decide which transportation
to go with. I missed the High Speed Rail. The next one would be 30
minutes later. No express train for me to take at that time either.

How should I get to ChungLi in a faster way? By taxi? It would
cost me about one thousand to get there. I respect money.
I would not spend my money that way.

So I paused and paused on the pathway, didn't know what to do.

Then I remembered what Coach Janeen told me in
one of our coaching session...
"Welcome everything that comes to you.
Things happen FOR you
."

At that moment, I realized this situation
did happen for me. I have be reading "Practicing the Power of Now"
(修鍊當下的力量),by Eckhart Tolle

for several days. This was the perfect opportunity
for me to practice and to experience the NOW!

Strangely, I quickly calmed down. I thanked this
opportunity and decided to go ahead and
take the next High Speed Rail. Since I still
had plenty of time for the next rail, I could slow
down my pace and take my breath.

Eckhard Tolle asked us in "Practicing the Power of Now", "Do you
have any problem NOW?" No, I let go my worries of
being late and having to face my managers for being late.

It was true. At that moment, I didn't have any problem.
I would live in the NOW.

So, peacefully, I got to the High Speed Rail station,
bought my ticket, and waited for the rail.

With this peace, I was able to almost finish Mabel Katz's
book, "The Easiest Way"
on the rail.

Well, indeed, my manager approached me and adviced me
not to be late when going to ChungLi office. I know, I know,
peacefully listened to his words and quietly cleaned myself
for this problem. I thanked him in my mind for advicing
me in such a gentle way.

Thank you, Janeen, for reminding me to welcome/appreciate everything
that comes to me, and to live in the NOW.

Thank you, Divine, for giving me this opportunity to
experience the NOW.

With the greatest asset of NOW, instead of anxiously trying
to figure out why I was late, what caused me to be late,
I was able to read Mabel Katz's book with a peaceful
and grateful mind.

Thank you, Mr. Eckhart. Thank you, Ms. Katz.

Thank you. I love you. I love you.

Dear Firemonster, I am sorry for blaming you. I am sorry.
Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you. I always do.

沒有留言:

Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool Locations of visitors to this page