Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool

熱門文章

2009年11月2日 星期一

⊕GPS, GPS, we love you!

I borrowed this Garmin nüvi GPS from my brother-in-law.
It turned out to be very handy for us.

I used a Gosget Papago in Taiwan, but never
relied on the navigator as much as I do here.

I can't imagine how I used to find all those places
in the United States back the time when all I had
was the AAA maps.

Now I use this GPS to find grocery stores, post
offices, and places like DMV offices.
It started to give us great fun when we sort of used
it to find nearby parks, and restaurants.

Since we always go to the parks that we know of,
this past weekend my son asked me, "Can we go see all the parks
in Sunnyvale?"

I thought it a good idea to do this adventure. So,
I tried to use the functions in the Garmin GPS
that listed us nearby parks in the city.

We started from the nearest, then the second closest, then
the next one.
We were like tourists visiting different places with fresh
minds. We found quite a few interesting parks around, like
Bradly Park, Fair Oaks Park, Victoria Village Park, Las Palmas
Park
, Bayland Park, Ponderosa Park, Sunnyvale Community Center,
and Martin Murphy Jr. Heritage Park.

Our adventure will go on as long as we have a GPS.

I thank the person/group/company who invented this great device.
With this little gadget, we can go anywhere with its instructions.

Thank you. Global Positioning Service is Great.

沒有留言:

Ho'oponopono Cleaning Tool Locations of visitors to this page