Your Inner Being would want you to manifest everything that you decide that you want. Your Inner Being would want you to know that you have value and the ability to have or be or do anything. Your Inner Being would want you to fulfill every wish and whim that you could identify.
--- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in Philadelphia, PA on Tuesday, April 14th, 1998 #250
Our Love,
Jerry and Esther
對不起. 請原諒我. 謝謝你. 我愛你.
I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.
Lo siento. Perdóname, por favor. Gracias. Te amo.
"When we are willing to take 100% responsibility and let go, what is right and perfect unfolds." 當我們願意為我們所經歷的一切負百分之百的責任時, 適合我們的及完美的一切, 即為我們顯現.--http://www.self-i-dentity-through-hooponopono.com/index.htm
熱門文章
-
做了一個可上傳檔案的jsp, 為了能上載不同格式的檔案, 所以用ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data", 結果, 檔案上載成功, 可是卻無法成功取得 内的field值. 在Google搜尋結果中, 看了幾個網站, 發現不少人碰過這樣的問題,...
-
Today I read a really nice post about integrating Google Docs to Moodle. I tried with the steps taught in the tutorial and they were easy t...
2009年11月6日 星期五
⊕Inner Being
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
|
|
|
沒有留言:
張貼留言