Joan Baez is one of my daddy's favorite singers.
I started listening to her songs when I was very little.
Naturally, I like her too.
I like the simplicity that her figure presents and yet deep and powerful
meanings her songs convey to the world.
I like her passion and the love to the world.
I love the beauty in her voice.
I really like her.
I found this song from youtube.
She sang it with great passion and grace, as usual.
I think it is a great song to hear in Thanksgiving holidays.
I found the lyrics in Spanish and the translation in English in this web site:
http://www.williammorin.com/graciasalavida.html
Thank God. I can read both languages in one page! Thank the people who
contributed to this web site.
Thank you, Joan Baez.
對不起. 請原諒我. 謝謝你. 我愛你.
I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.
Lo siento. Perdóname, por favor. Gracias. Te amo.
"When we are willing to take 100% responsibility and let go, what is right and perfect unfolds." 當我們願意為我們所經歷的一切負百分之百的責任時, 適合我們的及完美的一切, 即為我們顯現.--http://www.self-i-dentity-through-hooponopono.com/index.htm
熱門文章
-
Almost every time I watched Zero-Limits videos, my tears come out. When I practice Ho'oponopono , my eyes usually get wet. When liste...
-
little monster 問mommy: 為什麼森林很深? 為什麼年獸很可怕? 沒有穿紅色衣服的人就會被年獸吃掉嗎? 為什麼地底下的牛要翻身體? 為什麼牠要一直睡覺? 恐龍被火山的熱泥土包住了, 那我們去陽明山找, 應該可以找到恐龍骨頭. 因為陽明山以前是火山啊.
沒有留言:
張貼留言